- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
- Tomboy gets a girly makeover and wins the guy of her dreams
- The queen bitch of the school wears a short dress at the big school dance and is promptly shown up by the protag girl who’s wearing a long dress
- Girl crushes on the most popular guy at school and almost gets with him only to realize her guy best friend was the one all along
- The most popular girl at school is like the leader of the cheer squad or the head of the prom committee
this whole discussion about a Mulan life-action baffles me. Like… I love the fun with Mushu and all but? Why do we need a Disney remake of the movie when there is
a pretty much epic
actually Chinese version
with great characters
and Mulan’s more accurate story
Well I know what I am watching now
UPDATE: I just watched this and I have so many emotions. Seriously, check this out
OOH! On my list!
One question. IS IT ON NETFLIX
they only let us narrate yogurt commercials.
Click the link.
NOW THAT IS WHAT I WANT
so how about a movie starring Chris Evans, Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth, and Chris Pratt directed by Christopher Nolan naturally titled The Crisis
Coming out this Christmas
things said in majority of movies:
- “I TRUSTED YOU!!”
- “she’s not just some girl!”
- “I should have told you this a long time ago.”
- “I’m not a little girl anymore!!”
- “but I love him!!”
-“You’re giving up your dream!”
“No dad, I’m giving up YOUR dream.”
“I knew your father. He was a good man.”
*girl walks downstairs*
Guy: Wow… you look… great.
Is this High School Musical
Thats an entire movie right there
Did anyone notice that the books and movies that Connie introduces to Steven have badass non-objectified female characters in leading roles? And that this is never seen as weird or a novelty for books or blockbuster films? And that Steven loves them completely and utterly? And that NO characters on the show EVER object to them or dismiss them as “girl stuff’?
White American men are sociopaths.
and this is why i aint here for this movie
Same exactly why I didn’t go see it
Movies that demonize any culture like that get the same reaction every fucking time.
It honestly wasn’t even a good movie, besides.
OOOOOOooo BOY alright
american sniper is about Chris Kyle
Chris Kyle was the most lethal sniper in US history
- He killed over 200 people singlehandedly
- In his book, Kyle clearly states that he thought the enemies were savages and despicably evil
- he thought killing was “fun”
- “I couldn’t give a flying fuck about the Iraqis.”
- He stated he regrets that he didn’t kill more people
- Kyle was a hate filled KILLER
- “ much of the US right wing appears to have seized upon Sniper with similarly shallow comprehension – treating it with the same unconsidered, rah-rah reverence that they would the national anthem or the flag itself. Only a few weeks into its release, the film has been flattened into a symbol to serve the interests of an ideology that, arguably, runs counter to the ethos of the film itself. ” eastwood let this happen. he painted the film in grey. IT WASNT GREY. ITS WRONG. CHRIS KYLE WAS WRONG. HE SHOULD HAVE PORTRAYED THAT CLEAR AS DAY. HE DECIDED NOT TO.
- bottomline he killed women, children, and men and is being fucking defended
this film is making people do this (WARNING:OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, HATE TOWARDS THE MIDDLE EAST)
- see this post
- “When he was criticized bySpike Lee a few years ago, his response was to tell an interviewer that Lee should just “shut his face.” Why engage with the substance of some younger, darker punk’s critique, when you can just deny his right to utter it?”
- watch clint eastwoods speech talking downward to an “invisible obama” treating him like a child
also lazy ass filmmaking
- THAT FAKE BABY. I KNOW THIS ISNT IMPORTANT BC THE THINGS ABOVE WHAT IVE SAID. BUT. COMEON. THEY COULDA GOT A REAL BABY. i have a theory tht all the babies they tried to bring on set wouldnt stop crying bc they didnt want to be in this awful eastwood movie so they gave up on using a REAL CHILD.
all this stuff can be googled to support what I’ve said. American Sniper should not win a single thing and Clint should Stop and Go Away.
******People need to realize that you CAN support your country while thinking critically about its actions and its citizenry
A wonderful animation full of flower symbolism in which a teenage girl cuts her hair short, becomes a crossdresser, and poses as a dude while joining a bunch of guys in an Asian country whose leader is an attractive love interest who doesn’t realize she’s a girl at first until she’s seen partially nude.
kiss kiss defeat the huns
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)