- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
Source: An inside look at ADHD.
- ADD and ADHD are the same disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder was officially renamed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in 1994. Many people use ADD to refer to Type One presented here, and ADHD to refer to Type Two, but they are the same core disorder.
- In many cases where ADHD carries into adulthood, it’s a genetic issue [My grandfather, mother, siblings, and I have all been diagnosed with ADHD], though this does not always occur.
hello yes this is me
more fun facts!
- there are a lot of talks about how ADHD is overdiagnosed, and that may be true for boys, but for girls ADHD is severely underdiagnosed.
- older studies mostly looked at hyperactive boys and that’s the perception we have of ADHD. because of this many girls will go undiagnosed until adulthood.
- most girls/women who have ADHD are inattentive type. they tend to be introverted, disorganized and daydreamers.
- girls will internalize these as personal failings and teenage girls have a much higher rate of suicide and self harm because of it
- ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety and depression, both of which are caused by the failings from having ADHD
- depression can present itself differently in people with ADHD. it’s more of a discouragement from constantly failing, but it can be just as debilitating.
- read this article from the atlantic: It’s Different for Girls with ADHD
And another thing!
- ADHD is usually perceived as a lack of focus… however, individuals with ADHD have a tendency to “hyperfocus” on activities that their brains find stimulating
- Sometimes this hyperfocusing behavior lasts for extended periods of time, and so the person may require some kind of system to help them “snap out of it” if it’s causing them to spend too much time on any one activity, or if they are neglecting other tasks
- Hyperfocus can be used to one’s advantage-with the right tools
here for this!!!! it took me 8 years to get properly diagnosed so i love it when ppl spread awareness so others don’t end up waiting as long to get proper treatment!
Mixing and Matching Fonts
Mixing and matching up fonts! Fun! It looks awesome when done right... and if not? Font vomit. So you gotta be careful but it's not rocket science. Here are some really simple tips:
- Opposites Attract: Try using two fonts that are complete opposites together like serif and sans serif, a big fat font and a skinny font, a fancy script and a simple serif or an uppercase font with a lower case one.
- Choose fonts with different kerning or play with it yourself. The kerning is the space between letters. It's really trendy to have an E N O R M O U S space between letters on some words!
- Don't go overboard. Limit the fonts to 3-5 different font in one document. Sure, you will some examples that can pull off more but leave that to the professionals!
- Body text or the "bulk" of the text that a person has to read (like what you are doing now) needs to be in something easy to read. For print, serif fonts are the easiest on the eyes to read. Sans serif is easier to read on the computer though.
- Mix fonts from the same historical period but have different features.
Have fun mixing it up!
My 2014 survey investigated whether having or shaving/waxing pubic hair had an impact on the pain and discomfort some people have with their labia minora, especially if they have protruding labia minora.
While each person’s experience will be unique, based on their anatomy, skin sensitivity, and their wardrobe choices, the results show that if you shave or wax your labia majora you will be more likely to experience pain, chafing, irritation, pulling and discomfort with your labia minora.
If your labia hurt, my advice is don’t shave!
Introducing The Ultimate Guide For Not Sounding Like A Jerk When Talking To Trans Folk
This poster was created by the University of California Davis LGBTQIA Resource Center and is used with permission.
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)